- Foam has been proven to provide superior paint pickup, release and coverage with Low-VOC paints
- Painted surfaces are not spoiled by unsightly fuzz, lint or seam marks.
- Foam conforms to surface irregularities and provides excellent contour coverage.
- Foam has a “reservoir action” and carries most of the paint below the surface in thousands of tiny open cells (not on the surface like most fabric rollers). This means less frequent “dipping” and less “spreading out” of paint.
- Foam cleans quickly and easily, providing economy through repeated use.
- Outstanding results can be achieved with ALL paints (latex, acrylic, alkyd), stains, primers and clear coatings.